The Fly Fishing Tidbit Search Engine

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Epic Spring Slumber


Boy what a great/ busy spring season! As we sit back and watch the river rise into possibly what we call "chunky, tree trunk movin, inner tube tossin, river rat dunkin" form (runoff). I picture what the next few weeks might have in store. I know there will be some epic footage gettin laid down. Maybe a trip down to Baja to chase some roosters. Quite possibly some carnage in the kayaks. Hopefully some great times with the honey.
Until our trips really start poppin on the reservoirs, and come back to life in the form of big streamers from a boat at receding water time on the Arki.......I'm gonna have a little more time to kill.
The one thing I know that will be epic is the Teva Mtn. Games. 100's of Outdoor Pro Atheletes will be convening in Vail on June 4,5,6 to lay down some crazy competition! I am proud to say that my head guide Clint Werthman and I will be joining 80 other Guides/ Pros/ Sticks in a 2 fly/ Accuracy/ Distance competition. We will do our best, but in the mean time have an epic time, and throw back some mean brews! Mark that weekend off the calendars, and come down and hang with us. It will be a time to remember!


No comments: